InnerVitality was a proud sponsor of Hay House’s I CAN DO IT Toronto 2009 conference. Among many great talks, author and life coach Cheryl Richardson‘s lecture on the Art of Extreme Self Care was fantastic! We’re pleased to share some of the highlights below:
1. Learn to disappoint others with love and grace. If you can set healthy boundaries with those closest to you, you can do so with anyone!
2. Stop doing things out of guilt or obligation ~ that is not a relationship, it is an arrangement.
3. A good girl [or boy] role can rob you of your life.
4. Accept that everyone won’t like you.
5. Surround yourself only with people who uplift you ~ this includes clients and family.
6. Don’t beat yourself up if you said ‘yes’ when you wanted to say ‘no’. On the plus side, how you felt is an important lesson you can incorporate into future actions.
7. Create a nurturing and beautiful environment in your home and work. Eliminate clutter.
8. Don’t rush ~ give yourself time between commitments.
9. If it doesn’t feel good, don’t do it.
10. When we are authentic in our life, we make a significant contribution to the world!
P.S. Hope to see you at the 2011 I Can Do It! Toronto conference, happening in May!
Copyright © 2009 InnerVitality, all rights reserved. | Visit our website at www.InnerVitality.com and we invite you to follow us on Twitter! For Spiritual Development Tips visit our sister blog, SatyaSoul.