Through a regular meditation practice, we can connect with that ‘all is well’ feeling and way of living. Here are some tips for personal enjoyment and comfort while meditating:
- During guided meditation, always change up any words to suit you.
- If something doesn’t feel right, don’t do it…your way is the right way for you.
- Being comfortable is ultimately more important than mastering some type of meditation pose or new technique. Sit comfortably.
- Stop judging your practice. You showed up, and that’s wonderful. And if you didn’t, your meditation practice will greet you with open arms when you are ready to resume or begin.
- Hold the intention and trust that you are safe and protected at all times. If you have a lot of fear around meditation, intuition or group situations, part of your self-care may involve seeking help to heal this.
- Through meditation we often receive clarity on necessary healing and the action steps required to move us forward…be gentle as you transform this so you are not creating new wounds through self-blame.
Your comments are always welcome. Have a beautiful day! Namaste.
Article by Kerri McCutcheon, copyright © 2011-2012 InnerVitality, All Rights Reserved | Visit InnerVitality’s website at www.InnerVitality.com and we invite you to follow us on Twitter! For Angel Messages and Intuitive Development Tips visit our sister blog, SatyaSoul.