A guest message from Rev. Irma Kaye Sawyer
Hello friends. Welcome to 2013 – the Year of the Water Snake. After talking to a few people who have expressed some concerns, I decided to explore the topic of healing and balance. For many, 2012 was a difficult, even traumatic year. There were also many people that transitioned in 2012, and some of these were young people, or others who death came at a great shock. There have also been losses of other kinds due to economics, unemployment, natural disasters and other issues. The challenge for many of us is to stay *present* and not to get lost in energies of thoughts of the past while still being open to the truth of what we are feeling, as denial is not conducive to healing.
I see the Snake Medicine that 2013 brings can be of great benefit to us. On the high side of this energy it is all about healing, magic, higher consciousness and transformation. Since 2010 especially, we have been undergoing a significant transformation personally and collectively. It will continue to important to avoid the low/shadow side of the Snake energy which is related to deception, indolence, trickery and ‘taking the easy way out’ spiritually, through manipulative or otherwise nefarious means. By now we have gotten used to doing the work that true spiritual growth requires, so we have had some good training and preparation for this time.
In my work with the Akashic Wisdom Keepers over the years I have been shown something called the Physical Avatar. This is an energetic structure in Spirit that works with the emotional and physical health of a person and is highly intelligent and dynamic. It is an aspect of the Oversoul that is outside of mind and emotion and can often see the bigger picture or lesson of what is going on. As we evolve and grow as human beings as part of our awakening process we no longer have to be victim to illness of dis-ease, and have tools to get at the root of the problem: whether it be genetic, karmic, mental and so forth.
I have also been in communication with the General Physical Avatar of the All in the Akashic Records and it shared this helpful information for our benefit:
- 1. The challenge of 2013 is to *release* all that has gone before. To allow yourself to grieve and feel, as it is important to not deny emotion, but it is also important to not *dwell* in them either.
2. Clean and pure WATER will be especially significant as a cleanser of toxins out of the body and also out of the planet. In the physical body the organs related to water are the bladder and kidneys. According to Chinese Medicine these organs are related to anger and fear, so it will also be important to keep emotional balance in those areas; not only personally, but collectively also.
3. Gathering the Heart: 2013 is a Universal ‘6’ Year which rules harmony, compassion and goodwill towards others. Generating heart power through compassion, meditation, light work and service to others will be keys to not only our own health and happiness, but also for the all.
4. It is important to continue to MOVE energies out of the body via exercise and also spiritual means. Excessive fatigue (if not related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or other medical issues) is often a sign that the body may be bogged down with too much energetic material to process. The cleaner we can keep our energy field, the better. While this is especially important to the empathic and highly sensitive, it will also be increasingly important to everyone; as the new, higher frequencies impacting planet are continuing to affect us and our spiritual process of transformation. I have shared a technique below to assist in this area.
Physical Avatar Technique of Chakra & Aura Cleansing
- 1. Set sacred space by burning sage or cedar, lighting a candle, etc. Be sure to shut off cell phones and find a quiet working space where you will not be disturbed.
2. Say aloud or through intention: “I invoke my Physical Avatar that holds the knowledge of my optimum health to oversee this session. I call upon my highest level Angels, Guides and Loved Ones to be present with me also. I am open to any and all information that they wish to share with me today. I set this sacred space with divine intention for my highest and best health on all levels: emotional, mental, spiritual and physical.”
3. Starting at the Crown Chakra (on top of the head), intend that *any* and *all* mis-qualified energies, emotions and thought forms that are no longer serving the highest loving context for your life, be released to the Violet Flame of Transmutation. This also includes the emotions and thought forms of others (this is especially important for those that identify as empathic and/or highly sensitive.)
4. Go through each chakra (energy center of the body). Do not rush and take your time with this. Allow any emotion to come up and out, and do your best to not judge any of this material as it appears to you. Have paper and pen nearby to jot down any intuitive impressions you may receive in the session. The symbol that I was given for this process is the nautilus shell (depicted here). Feel free to use this symbol in this process as you are so guided.
5. Now visualize and/or intend that the highest frequency healing light is circling through your aura in a front-to-back motion. White, gold and/or violet are good color rays to work with as they are of a universal and high frequency, but please do work with whatever color you are guided to for you. Start at the head and going down the front of your body all the way to the Earth Star Chakra in the earth below your feet and back up again. Sit with these energies as long as you are guided.
6. When you feel complete, thank the light beings and your Physical Avatar for being present, and close the session. It is a positive practice to dedicate the work to all sentient beings, or otherwise offer a blessing for all.
I do hope you enjoy this process and find it helpful. Please feel free to share your impressions and experiences with me.
Guest message copyright © Irma Kaye Sawyer 2011-2013. Please feel free to share this message as you are guided, including author and copyright information. Thank you.
Follow InnerVitality’s blog by signing up on the right, and we welcome you to visit our website at www.InnerVitality.com. For Spirit Messages and Intuitive Development Tips please check out our sister blog, SatyaSoul.